Turnkey Website Solutions is committed to addressing the needs and concerns of its current and potential clients. We have developed this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to protecting your privacy. The following information discloses our data collection and distribution policies for personal information that may be gathered via our website, over the telephone or in person.
Protecting your privacy
The types of personal information that Turnkey Website Solutions collects will depend on the nature of your dealings with us. All current and potential Turnkey Website Solutions clients are assured of a high level of privacy protection when visiting our website.
As far as practicable, Turnkey Website Solutions ensures that unauthorised people cannot access secure data through our website. Our site uses authentication processes to protect your sensitive information.
At Turnkey Website Solutions:
- We do not gather highly sensitive information (such as race, sexual preferences or religious beliefs) about any person.
- We do not collect, store, use or disclose identifiers that any government agency has assigned to a person (such as a Tax File Number) for any purpose, other than in compliance with government law.
- We do not collect, store, use or disclose personal or domestic credit information about individuals, except in compliance with the credit reporting provisions of the Privacy Act.
- We do not sell or lease personal customer information to anyone, nor do we buy or rent personal information from third parties.
- We do not disclose personal information about you as an individual (such as your name or postal address) to any third party, unless the law requires us, it is in the public interest, or we have your permission.
- We use personal information in ways that are consistent with the purposes for which we originally requested.
- We limit the collection and use of personal information to what is necessary to administer our business and to deliver world-class service to you.
- We do reserve the right to report personal information in the limited circumstances where we believe, in good faith, that disclosure is required to cooperate with regulating or law enforcement authorities, to collect or report debts owed to us, and to protect our rights or property.
Voluntary registration forms on our site request users to provide us with contact details as well as demographic information. We do not pass on any of this information to a third party without the user's permission. Unique information is stored to verify the user's identity for future access to particular services. We can enhance our service to you if we learn about what you like and do not like. We use the information you provide, during voluntary registration, to tailor our service to your specific interests.
As well as collecting information such as contact and address details, our servers will also record traffic statistics such as the number of visitors to our site, the date and the time of the visits, the number of pages viewed etc. These details are primarily used for optimising our site and its performance. Any details recorded are anonymous and we cannot link your identity to these statistics.
A 'cookie' is a small file containing various information when you visit the web site. "Session" cookies exist only for the duration you are connected to our website. These cookies are necessary to verify your identity during your visit. Once you exit the web site, the session cookie is removed.
We also use "persistent cookies" to track your visits within our site for the purpose of convenience when browsing our web site. Turnkey Website Solutions uses persistent cookies to store non-sensitive information that you are aware of and have agreed to (such as which postings you have read on the forum.)
If you are concerned about receiving cookies you can enable your web browser program to notify you when it is receiving a cookie. This gives you the choice of accepting or rejecting any cookie.
Accuracy of records
Turnkey Website Solutions tries to keep accurate information and records about our client's personal information. Accurate information helps us to offer you the best service possible. To assist us with this, any changes to your personal records such as change of telephone number, address or email, please inform us of as soon as possible.
If any errors are found in the data that Turnkey Website Solutions is keeping please inform us so that we can correct this.
From time to time Turnkey Website Solutions may provide access to external websites through links provided on the Turnkey Website Solutions website. Be aware when you access a non-Turnkey Website Solutions website, that Turnkey Website Solutions is not responsible for the privacy practices of that site. We suggest that you review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
Accountability and feedback